Work at the Canadian Border this Summer with BPRI!
The Border Policy Research Institute is hiring a field crew to collect data at the international border from mid-June to mid-July. Employees will work directly with both Canadian and U.S. border inspection officers and will collect data on commercial traffic flows at the border.
• Fieldwork will be conducted over 16 days, Mondays - Thursdays, June 20th to July 21st
• Morning shifts depart Bellingham at 7:30am and return by 2:30pm.
• Afternoon shifts depart Bellingham at 1:30pm and return by 8:30pm.
• There are 2 days of paid training on June 13 and 14.
• For those interested, there may be an opportunity to work evening shifts or do data analysis
• Roundtrip transportation from Bellingham to the border is provided.
For more information see job posting: https://www.finaid.wwu.edu/studentjobs/students/view_job.php?jobnum=64044
To apply: https://tinyurl.com/yzwy5zeb