As part of Western"s Wise &Well U program, the Benefits Department will hold a flu shot clinic on Wednesday and Thursday, Oct 9-10, for employees and families, and each year more than 500 employees and their family members participate.
To make this convenient as possible, pharmacists from Fred Meyer will be on-site at the Viking Union to administer the vaccinations for ages 7 and older (or ages 5-7 with a doctor's prescription).
When: October 9th Time: 8:00am - 5:00pm VU 565 A/B/C
October 10th Time: 8:00am – 2:30pm VU 462 A/B
Please read below for instructions on scheduling an appointment and what you will need to bring with you.
What you need to do before the clinic:
To expedite the process, we are providing our Vaccine Administration Record(VAR) form and the Vaccine Information Statement (VIS) in advance.
Please read the Vaccine Information Statement (VIS) prior to the clinic!
After reviewing the VIS, please print our Vaccine Administration Record(VAR) form
What you need to bring on the day of the clinic:
• Vaccine Administration Record (VAR) form – Please complete this prior to the clinic
• Copy of Insurance card – If you want us to bill your insurance, we need a copy of your insurance card. No insurance: If you do not have insurance, please bring a check for $25.00. Make checks payable to: Fred Meyer
• What to wear: Please wear clothing that allows easy access to the upper part of the arm.
Howto schedule an appointment:
Click the following link if you would like to set up a time to get your flu shot:
· Type in zip code of “98225” (leave appointment date blank) and click “Go”
· Click on October 9th or 10th
Scheduling: Click Here for Helpful Hints
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to protect you against the flu this season!