Dreaming about studying, interning, working, volunteering, or teaching abroad? Explore all your options and resources for education abroad and international travel through our virtual conference.
WWU Education Abroad offers both in person and virtual internship and study abroad opportunities. Ordinarily an in-person event, the 2021 conference has been completely reimagined to be a virtual experience.
There will be live sessions as well as recorded sessions delivered by an array of international leadership experts across a variety of disciplines. You are welcome to attend the entire conference, or opt into any sessions that are of the most interest to you.
A variety of live and pre-recorded sessions will cover topics including, but not limited to:
- Making Study Abroad Affordable
- Global Careers Workshop
- Graduate School Abroad 101/Fully Funded
- Scholarships & Financial Aid
- Social and Environmental Justice themed Study Abroad Programs
- Translating your Study Abroad into Careers with the U.S Department of State
- Peace Corps: Work for the World
- Teach Abroad Opportunities & Benefits
- LGBTQ+ Students & Study Abroad
- Domestic (USA) Study Opportunities
- Virtual Global Internships: Access to Resume Builders
- Virtual Live Tours of International Destinations, Cooking Classes, International Yoga & more!
This is a unique opportunity for students to not only attend, but also have a global leadership conference on their resume. Any major can attend!
For more information, please see the conference website: EdAbroadCon!