Upcoming Employee Assistance Program webinars focus on burnout and wintertime challenges
Together we head into December and the beginning of winter, with the holidays, family gatherings, travel, financial pressures, and other challenges (and resulting emotions) that many are trying to navigate during this season. Here are some of the resources offered by our EAP to support you and your family at this time:
EAP webinars: In December, EAP is continuing to offer two 60 minute webinars about burnout:
Breaking the Burnout Cycle (to support employees)
- Monday, December 12 at 3-4 p.m. (includes ASL interpretation)
- Monday, December 12 at 4:15-5:15 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 21 at 9-10 a.m.
Burnout for Leaders: Supporting Staff and Yourself (to support anyone in a leadership role)
- Tuesday, December 13 at 4:30-5:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 14 at 3-4 p.m.(includes ASL interpretation)
- Wednesday, December 21, at 11 a.m.-noon
In addition, you can learn about all that EAP offers through a 30 minute EAP Orientation webinar: attend a monthly live webinar or watch on-demand.
- With the holidays fast approaching, the November/December Employee Newsletter shares information about financial stress – the worry, anxiety, or fear caused by money problems -- and some resources to help you reduce financial stress. In addition, the newsletter shares education resources to support foster youths in the classroom, help students handle setbacks, and more.
- In addition to spotlighting engagement and well-being for veterans in the workplace, the Supervisor Newsletter offers research and resources about hybrid work, post-pandemic exhaustion, mental health support in the workplace, and more.
- In December the EAP Work/Life site features tools and resources to help us understand how stress impacts us and learn some strategies to better manage our stressors and our lives. This month’s on-demand seminar, “Stress Buster: Managing and Taking Control of Your Life”, is available beginning Wednesday, December 21st. Access the Work/Life site by logging in with your Organization Code, WWU.
And if you’re struggling, or looking for useful resources, please know that our EAP is here to help: don’t hesitate to reach out at 1-877-313-4455 or online.
Friday, December 9, 2022