Residence Life is currently searching for Resident Advisors (RA) or Apartment Advisors (AA) and an Inclusion Assistant (IA) for the 2021-2022 academic year!
Applications are now open at https://housing.wwu.edu/jobs!
Candidates are encouraged to review the position description, application timeline, application requirements, and required qualifications. All applications are due by 11:59 p.m. on Sunday, April 25.
Additionally, to support candidates in learning about the positions and the application process, Residence Life will be hosting Virtual Info Sessions through Zoom at https://bit.ly/3soYMjJ. It's recommended to attend one or more of these info sessions prior to submitting your application.
Wednesday, April 14 at noon
Monday, April 19 at 6 p.m.
Should you have questions about the application please contact the office of Residence Life at 360-650-2960 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
This opportunity comes with many benefits!
- Semi-Monthly Stipend
- Provided housing and dining
- Enhance your skills: Communication, time-management, critical thinking, active listening, and many more!
- Network with Resident Directors
- Network and collaborate with campus resources, such as Prevention and Wellness Services, Career Services, Academic Advising, and Dining.
- Education on Access, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion work
- An opportunity to shape a community and be the person you needed at Western.
Residence Life strives to hire a student staff from multiple Majors, backgrounds, and lived experiences.