S&A Fee Committee to meet four more times this quarter
The Services and Activities Fees Committee meets periodically throughout the year. Its charge:
- To evaluate existing programs and program priorities each year.
- To propose the level of services and activities fees assessed upon Western students.
- To propose the distribution of S&A fees among student activities and programs.
- To submit its budget recommendations and program priorities to the Board of Trustees for approval.
The committee reports to the Board of Trustees.
Upcoming meetings for winter quarter are:
- Noon to 1 p.m. March 2, VU 567 - Overview of Constituent Areas
- 8 to 9 a.m. March 3, VU 462A - Overview of Constituent Areas
- Noon to 1 p.m. March 9, VU 462A - Guidelines for Budget Requests
- 8 to 9 a.m. March 10, VU 462A - Guidelines for Budget Requests
The meeting dates for spring quarter have not yet been set. For more information, visit the S&A Fee Committee's website online.