Western Washington University’s Small Business Development Center (SBDC) is partnering with the Washington Export Outreach Team and the Port of Bellingham to share tools and resources that are designed to help small businesses grow via international sales opportunities.
Join the Washington Export Outreach Team (WEOT) for this free half-day export workshop where you will:
• Meet the local, state, regional & federal export resources who will help you on your export journey.
• Learn about resources to develop an export business plan and identify and validate international markets.
• Learn how to find qualified buyers, agents and distributors to grow foreign sales.
• Determine how to ship your products internationally.
• Identify how to get paid, mitigate non-payment risks and finance your export transactions.
• Hear real-life success stories about Washington small business exporters.
Cost: Free (space is limited, registration required)
When: Sept. 12, 2018, from 12:30 to 4:30 p.m.
Where: Squalicum Boat House, 1801 Roeder Ave., Bellingham, WA 98225
How to Register: Go to export-bellingham-0912.eventbrite.com
About the SBDC:
Since 1983, the Small Business Development Center has enabled Western Washington University to give back to the business community and has helped to shape the economic future of Whatcom County. The SBDC provides free, confidential advising, technical assistance, and research to business owners and managers in an effort to help businesses thrive throughout Whatcom County. For more information, please visit sbdc.wwu.edu