Registration is now open for the WWU Employee Language Program workshops for summer quarter. For more information on the program, please visit the program web page.
The workshops are an initiative put forth by the President's Office to support Western Washington University faculty and staff through professional development and to encourage multicultural outreach and awareness. The workshops are the result of a combined effort by the College of Humanities and Social Sciences, the Department of Modern and Classical Languages, and Extended Education.
For workshop-level descriptions and recommended preparation, please visit the descriptions on the program curriculum page.
Workshops will begin the third week of summer quarter, starting July 6.
- Spanish: Conversational Spanish for Outreach [M/W: 12-12:50 PM, 7/6-7/29 in MH 115] Prereq: None
- Spanish: Cultural Topics: Bilingual Experience in the US [T/R: 1-1:50 PM, 7/7-7/30 in MH 115] Prereq: Level 1 or equivalent experience.
- Spanish: Survival Spanish [T/R: 9-9:50 AM, 7/7-7/30 in MH 115] Prereq: Level 1 or equivalent experience.
- Spanish: Written & Conversational Spanish [M/W: 4-4:50 PM, 7/6-7/29 in MH 115] Prereq: Level 1 or equivalent experience.
- Spanish: Spanish for Outreach (STEM/CSE) [T/W: 9-9:50 AM, 8/4-8/20 in TBA] Prereq: Level 1 or equivalent experience.