Professional Staff Organization to meet Feb. 27 on campus
The Western Washington University Professional Staff Organization will hold a general meeting at 4 p.m. Monday, Feb. 27, in the Wilson Library Presentation Room (WL164).
The folks from Human Resources will brief attendees on a number of new things, including:
- Employee Performance Appraisal System
- Supervisor Training And Resource Program
- New Employee On-Boarding Program
- University Retire Plan Improvements
- Employee Development Training