The Western Campus Community is invited to provide input into the process of creating a new strategic plan for the University at a series of campus community forums.
Members of the strategic planning committee will be present to hear your thoughts.
In preparation for the forums please consider the following questions:
- What do you think Western is known for? What brought you to Western and why do you stay here? What is unique about Western?
- What are Western’s strengths currently? What do you think Western does well?
- What are Western’s current challenges? What do you think hurts Western’s ability to fulfill its mission?
- Describe your vision and hopes for Western in seven years. Where do you want Western to be?
- What questions are we not asking? Do you have anything else to add?
Community Forum Schedule
Thursday, March 30, 4:00 – 5:30 pm, Miller Hall Collaborative Space
Thursday, April 6, 3:00 – 4:30 pm, Miller Hall Collaborative Space
Wednesday, March 29, 3:00 – 4:30 pm, VU 565 (Viking Union)
Thursday, March 30, 9:00 – 10:30 am, CF 120 (Communication Facility)
Tuesday, March 21, Noon – 1:30 pm, BI 234 (Biology Building)
Friday, March 31, 3:00 – 4:30 pm, BI 234 (Biology Building)
Community members unable to attend the forums may share their thoughts online at https://wwu.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_2cqaPmZERgkIFIp.