New employees must register for sexual harassment prevention training
Law and Western Washington University policy require that new employees attend sexual harassment prevention training. Staff and faculty new to Western, and other faculty and staff who have never taken in-person SHPT at Western, can sign up by going here and then selecting “Equal Opportunity Office.” Upcoming dates for SHPT are as follows, and classes will be held in Viking Union Room 567.
- Thursday, Jan. 21, 2016, 10 a.m. to noon
- Wednesday, Feb. 10, 2016, 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Wednesday, Feb. 17, 2016, 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- Tuesday, Feb. 23, 2016, 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 2, 2016, 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
Please contact the Equal Opportunity Office at 360-650-3307 with any questions about the sexual harassment prevention training program.