While the library buildings are not open for student use during spring quarter, students may still request and borrow library materials, access online collections, and utilize library resources. The Libraries offers its full suite of services online, and there are several study spaces and computer labs on campus that students may use. For example:
- The Viking Union Multi-Purpose Room study area is open Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Haggard Hall computer labs in HH 101 and HH 112 are open Monday through Friday 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., and printing is available in those labs as well.
- Haggard 153 is open during the lab hours for study space and Wi-Fi access.
- Students can request books or other items from our physical collection online and we will either mail them to the address of their choosing, or set them aside for on-site pickup.
- Both the Tutoring Center and the Hacherl Research & Writing Studio are open online six days a week. During the Tutoring Center’s regular hours, students can connect with a peer advisor by chat. Through the Hacherl Research & Writing Studio, students can connect live for an online consultation, initiate a chat using “Ask us,” or submit a draft paper for email response. Students can also text the Studio with a question to 360-797-5910.