Western's Institute for Global Engagement will host a Fulbright Scholar info session from 4-5:30 p.m. on Thursday, March 2 in Miller Hall 258.
Who should attend?
- Faculty who are interested in learning about Fulbright and its faculty research and/or teaching programs
What questions will be addressed?
- What is the Fulbright Faculty Scholar program for faculty?
- Which programs can faculty apply for?
- How much support does Fulbright offer?
- What can faculty expect from Western?
- What does the application process require?
- What resources are available to assist faculty in the application process?
Who will lead this Information Session?
- Vicki Hamblin, Executive Director, Institute for Global Engagement, and Fulbright Scholar Liaison
For Fulbright deadlines and related links, go to IGE Fulbright web page: http://international.wwu.edu/faculty/fulbright.shtml