FULBRIGHT SCHOLAR PROGRAM
INFO SESSION THURSDAY, FEB. 9
4–5:30 p.m., Miller Hall 258
Who should attend?
- Faculty who are interested in learning about Fulbright and its faculty research and/or teaching program
What questions will be addressed?
- What is the Fulbright Faculty Scholar program for faculty?
- Which programs can faculty apply for?
- How much support does Fulbright offer?
- What can faculty expect from Western?
- What does the application process require?
- What resources are available to assist faculty in the application process?
Who will lead this Information Session?
- Vicki Hamblin, executive director, Institute for Global Engagement, and Fulbright Scholar Liaison
For Fulbright deadlines and related links, go to IGE Fulbright page