Employees: Wise & Well U annual Flu Shot Clinic set for Oct. 13
As a part of Western's Wise & Well U program, the Benefits Department will hold a flu shot clinic for employees on Wednesday, Oct. 13 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. in the Viking Union Multipurpose Room.
To make this convenient as possible, pharmacists from Fred Meyer will be on-site to administer the vaccinations.
Please read below for instructions on when to show up and what you will need to bring with you.
What you need to do before the clinic:
- Please read the Vaccine Information Statement (VIS) prior to the clinic!
- After reviewing the VIS, please print and fill out the Vaccine Administration Record (VAR) form.
What you need to bring on the day of the clinic:
- Vaccine Administration Record (VAR) form – Please complete this prior to the clinic
- Copy of Insurance card – If you want Fred Meyer to bill your insurance, they need a copy of your insurance card.
- Photo ID
- No insurance: If you do not have insurance, please bring a check for $28.00. Make checks payable to Fred Meyer.
What to wear
Wear clothing that allows easy access to the upper part of the arm.
When to show up
The flu shot clinic will be first come, first serve within the hours of 8am-5pm. To help regulate traffic, please arrive between the times below based on the first letter of your last name:
8 a.m. - 11: A-H
11 a.m. – 2 p.m.: I-P
2 p.m. – 5: Q-Z
Indicated in the previous email to save the date, it was mentioned that there will be an online scheduling tool. However, that was not made possible this year. Thank you for your understanding.
Kaiser Insurance Update
We learned directly from Kaiser Permanente WA that Kaiser members will have coverage to receive their flu shot at this year’s flu shot clinic administered by Fred Meyer. For more information on this temporary change, please see this website.