Registration for Western's Employee Language Program spring workshops has begun. Spring sessions start the week of April 4.
Open to all Western Washington University employees, the workshops support faculty and staff through professional development and encourage multicultural outreach and awareness. All levels of learners are welcome.
There are no registration fees for these workshops.
In addition to the workshops listed here, an Occupational English workshop is in development. Those interested in participating in this new English workshop should contact the Employee Language Program at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 360-650-2841.
- Spanish: Basic Conversational Spanish: Mondays and Wednesdays from 4 to 4:50 p.m. in Miller Hall Room 112, April 4 to May 25.
- Spanish: Level 1 - Basic Conversation I: Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9 to 9:50 a.m. in Miller Hall Room 114, April 5 to May 26.
- Spanish: Level 2 - Basic Conversation II: Tuesdays and Thursdays from 4 to 4:50 p.m. in Miller Hall Room 154, April 5 to May 26.
- Spanish: Level 3 - Written/Oral Comm.: Tuesdays and Thursdays from 3 to 3:50 p.m. in Miller Hall Room 112, April 5 to May 26.
- Spanish: Written Communication ~ Online: Online, April 4 to May 27.
- Spanish: Spanish for Professional Projects: Mondays from 10 to 10:50 a.m. in Communications Facility Room 316, April 4 to May 23.
- Spanish: Conversation Partners: Times and locations to be arranged
- French: Language & Culture: Mondays and Wednesdays from 4 tp 4:50 p.m. in Miller Hall Room 131, April 4 to May 25.