Earn a wellness incentive from the state's SmartHealth program!
It’s the beginning of a new year, so don’t forget to get back into participating in SmartHealth and earn a $125 wellness incentive.
SmartHealth is the State of Washington's voluntary wellness program that supports you on your journey toward living well. The secure, easy-to-use, mobile-friendly website works on computers, tablets, and smartphones to offer tips and tools through fun activities that improve nutrition, sleep, exercise, and stress.
Eligible subscribers are eligible for these financial incentives for 2017:
- A $125 wellness incentive.
- Four random prize drawings.
View full rules and deadlines.
- Early Bird Bonus: Win one of 20 Amazon gift cards worth $50 each.
- Summer Bonus: Win one of 30 REI gift cards worth $50 each.
- Grand Prize Vacation Getaway: Win one of six Hotels.com gift cards worth $400 each.
- SmartHealth Survey Bonus: Win one of 20 Amazon gift cards worth $25 each.
Here is how eligible subscribers can qualify for the $125 wellness incentive:
- Go to www.smarthealth.hca.wa.gov and click Get Started.
Instructions on how to use mobile devices view SmartHealth Go Mobile.
- Complete the SmartHealth Well-being Assessment.
It takes 15 minutes and is worth 800 points.
- Earn 2,000 total points on SmartHealth within the deadlines for $125.
Join activities that interest you to earn points.
- Be an eligible subscriber in the year the incentive applies.
If you need help getting started, contact the Benefits department at x3774.