[ Editor's note: This story has been corrected to reflect that Fairhaven Commons is the only open residential dining commons through July 29. ]
During the nine-week summer session at Western Washington University, retail dining locations and hours will be scaled back.
Here's what's open and when through Aug. 17:
- VU Market: 10:30 a.m. to 3 p.m., Monday through Friday
- Subway: 10:30 a.m. to 3 p.m., Monday through Friday
- VU Cafe: 7:30 a.m. to 3 p.m., Monday through Friday
- Atrium Starbucks and P.O.D.: 8 a.m. to 2 p.m., Monday through Friday
- Rock's Edge Cafe: 8:45 a.m. to 1:45 p.m., Monday through Friday (closed 10:30 to 11 a.m.)
Fairhaven Commons also is open for summer quarter. Viking Commons is scheduled to reopen July 30, and Fairhaven Commons will close after dinner July 29. Check out the University Dining Services website for more information.