Celebrate World Kindness Day Nov. 13!
Stop by a Kindness booth at the Wade King Student Recreation Center, in Haskell Plaza near Arntzen Hall, in Red Square or in the Viking Union lobby to pick up a warm beverage and share words of kindness as part of a campus-wide kindness collage. Visit the Info Fair to find out about volunteer opportunities in our community, pet therapy animals or participate in a kindness related art project.
Want your class, residence hall, department or program to join in on the celebration? Contact us at email@example.com for event related stickers and flyers; there are lots of ways to get involved:
- Donate professional clothing to the WWU Career Closet
- Give blood Nov. 12 or 13
- Bring canned food to donate to the campus food pantry
- Participate in random acts of kindness
- Buy a coffee for the person behind you in line
- Volunteer on campus or in the community
- Bring treats to work
We would love to display the great acts of kindness taking place on campus. Capture an image of your act of kindness and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org to be part of the post-event art installation!