WWU's College of Business and Economics will host the Disney Institute for a presentation on Employee Engagement, from 9-10:30 a.m. on Thursday Jan. 24 in Viking Union 565.
This event is free and open to the campus community, but registration is required.
To register, please visit https://www.eventbrite.com/e/disney-institute-presents-employee-engagement-tickets-53111810856 using the password disney.
The Disney Institute programs are world renowned. For more information, go to http://www.wwu.edu/disney/.
What will you learn?
- Adapt time-tested Disney business insights to assess and improve your organizational culture.
- Shape your organization's culture based on desired employee behaviors and select people who are right-fit for your culture.
- Adapt training strategies that ensure employees are confident in their roles by creating a holistic plan that drives employee engagement.
- Develop high-quality communication that strengthens your organization's culture and engages your employees.
- Create a supportive environment through genuine care, including employee recognition and the elimination of workplace hassles
We hope you will join us. Please register by Jan. 16 as space may be limited.