Progress continues at Carver despite the wintry weather.
- Exterior glass is going up through January.
- Roofing will be complete in the next few weeks.
- Exterior site work will commence this month through the end of the project and will create dust and some noise from equipment. Future updates will include more details.
Interior work is progressing rapidly; activities include:
- Wall framing and installation
- Mechanical and electrical systems installation
- Fire proofing
- Acoustical ceiling treatment
- Acoustical wall panel installation
If you have questions/concerns, please contact Dale Krause, construction coordinator at 360-650-4646 or firstname.lastname@example.org.