Campus to celebrate World Kindness Day Thursday, Nov. 10
World Kindness Day is celebrated on November 13, which happens to land on a Sunday this year. With the Veterans Day holiday on the Friday before (11/11), WWU will celebrate Kindness Day on campus on Thursday, Nov. 10! We hope you’ll swing by the Kindness Booth in Red Square and the Miller Hall Collaborative Space between 9 a.m. and noon to get a little refill on kindness in preparation for World Kindness Day!
- WWU Kindness Booth in Red Square (under Miller Hall overhang)
- Grab a cup of hot coffee/tea/cocoa/cider
- Pick up a Be Kind button
- Pick up or make your own kindness twine bracelet with a heart charm
- Write your favorite kindness quote, advice, or a kindness shout-out to a friend or colleague on a “leaf” sticky note to be added to the Kindness Tree mural in the Miller Hall Collaborative Space.
- Miller Hall Collaborative Space
- Write your favorite kindness quote, advice, or a kindness shout-out to a friend or colleague on a “leaf” sticky note and put it up on the Kindness Tree mural that will be up in the Collaborative Space until the Thanksgiving break.
We look forward to seeing you on Nov. 10!