Banquet Permit Application Process Changes

Please note, if you need to apply for a Banquet Permit to serve alcohol at a WWU event (on or off campus) the forms and the process for submitting the Banquet Permit Application have been slightly altered. Please visit the Enrollment & Student Services Banquet Permits Website for current forms and instructions.

Any questions may be directed to Debbie Curry at 360-650-3839.

Click the heart to favorite

Your feedback is crucial to telling Western's story.
Friday, May 10, 2019 - 11:16am