Adobe to be on campus Aug. 26 to help faculty, staff learn Creative Cloud
Adobe Creative Cloud software is now available at Western Washington University. To help Western employees get the maximum benefit from this software, Adobe representatives will be on campus next Tuesday, Aug. 26, to present some of the highlights and new features. Registration is appreciated.
The Adobe Creative Cloud Enterprise software will be installed in general university labs and many departmental labs beginning fall quarter 2014. Distribution has begun to faculty and staff who pre-purchased the software. Information about the Creative Cloud Enterprise software and pricing is available online. For more information, please contact Susan Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org or 360-650-7388.
Presentations will take place from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 26, in Haggard Hall Room 153. The schedule:
- Creative Cloud Enterprise Overview: 9 to 9:50 a.m. - Learn what is included in Adobe Creative Cloud Enterprise and see some of the new features to increase productivity and creativity.
- Adobe Acrobat Pro: 10 to 10:50 a.m. - Learn to create and edit PDF documents; add/remove/re-order pages, create PDF and web forms, edit text and images within a PDF, incorporate video and audio, sign and secure documents.
- Adobe Creative Cloud Graphic Design Software: 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. - Learn the highlights of new capabilities in Photoshop CC, InDesign, & Illustrator for creating print and digital publications.
- Adobe Creative Cloud Web Design Tools (Muse and Edge): 2 to 2:50 p.m. - Create unique desktop, tablet, and smartphone versions of your sites using Adobe Muse and Edge. Easily add touch enabled functionality, such as slideshows, using drag and drop widgets.
- Adobe Creative Cloud Q & A: 3 to 3:30 p.m. - Bring your questions to the Adobe experts