Students in the Campus Sustainability Planning Studio will be making their research presentations on Dec. 2 and 3. The student research covers a variety of topics:
- Urban Fruit Mapping
- Lifecycle Analysis of a Local Burger
- Campus Computer Energy Conservation
- Sustainability at the Leopold Retirement Center
- WWU Green Pledge
- Sustainable Landscaping at Northwest Indian College
- Inter-Campus Sustainability Planning: WWU & WCC
The Campus Sustainability Planning Studio is hands-on, problem-based learning where student research teams help WWU and the Bellingham community achieve sustainability. More information on the studio is available at http://www.ac.wwu.edu/~sustwwu/home/home.html.
The fall quarter daytime presentation is scheduled for noon to 1 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 2, in Communications Facility Room 115 on campus. An evening presentation will take place from 5 to 6 p.m. Dec. 3 in Communications Facility Room 120.
The Campus Sustainability Planning Studio is sponsored by the Office of Sustainability and WWU Facilities Management.