Western's chapter of the National Student Speech Language Hearing Association (NSSLHA) will host a fundraiser/screening of the film "My Beautiful Stutter" via Zoom this Friday, May 21, at 5 p.m., with all proceeds going to the Speech and Hearing Clinic on campus. A virtual Q&A will follow the film.
My Beautiful Stutter
- Movie screening and Q&A to follow
- One night only – Friday, May 21 at 5 p.m.
- Benefits the Speech and Hearing Clinic on campus https://chssdepts.wwu.edu/csd
- Movie Website: https://www.mybeautifulstutter.com/
- Movie Trailer: https://youtu.be/QS4MOpwEUtQ