Winter is here, and resolutions are being made. See what the Faculty and Staff Wellness Program at Western Washington University has a number of programs available winter quarter:
Winter exercise classes:
- The program has added more variety and customization in its class package structure and pricing.
- Classes are offered at multiple times: 8 to 9 a.m., 11 a.m. to noon, noon to 12:30 p.m., noon to 1 p.m., 1 to 1:30 p.m. and 5:30 to 6:30 p.m.
- Classes are avilable for the very beginning exercisers, all the way to advanced fitness gurus, and everyone in between.
- Go online for more information on the available offerings and instructors.
Other program information:
- Attend a free session of the Nutrition Seminar Series with nutritionist Sarah Richey or watch the recorded sessions online.
- Check out the new food blog.
- Ronna Biggs will be speaking about meditation for the winter quarter Lunch 'n' Learn session.
- Employee development training sessions are free to all Western employees.
- A handful of yoga videos are online and ready to be completed at your own desk.
- Don't forget to check out the other free services through the Wellness Program, such as one-on-one wellness consultations with Kaylee Nightingale.
- The employee perks page shows what other services and discounts are available to you as a Western employee.