Eleven pay stations are now in operation throughout campus. One operates all hours, eight operate at night (from 4:30 p.m. to 7 a.m.) during the week and all day on weekends, and two operate during the day Monday through Friday.
The new machines are replacing the older, eight-year-old models that no longer met industry standards and had parts that were discontinued. The new machines take coins, dollar bills and credit cards.
- Operates all hours
- 1 - Lot 6V, behind the Viking Union
- Operates 4:30 p.m. to 7 a.m. Monday through Friday and all day on weekends
- 1 - Lot 7G, near Edens/Higginson
- 1 - Lot 11G, north side of the Performing Arts Center
- 2 - Lot 14G, near Highland Drive
- 2 - Lot 19G, near the Wade King Student Recreation Center and Parks Hall
- 2 - Lot 17G, near the Communications Facility and Engineering Technology
- Operates 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday
- 1 - Lot C, off of South College Drive
- 1 - Lot 12A, near Fairhaven College
For more information, contact Parking Services at (360) 650-2945 or http://www.ps.wwu.edu.