This year, the Faculty & Staff Wellness Program has a new but familiar face. The Wellness Program has moved from the Center for Healthy Living and is now being administered by Human Resources.
Changes have been made to the program to keep what worked and change what didn’t. The program also has been expanded; programs available include:
- Lunchtime fitness activities,
- Weight Watchers on Campus,
- fitness and nutritional advice,
- Lunch ‘n Learn sessions,
- free fitness assessments,
- confidential one-on-one exercise and nutrition counseling, and
- motivation to get you moving or keep you going.
The new Faculty & Staff Wellness Team is full of energy and ideas, so be on the lookout for more information from them throughout the year. For more information or to make a suggestion or give feedback, visit the Wellness Program online at http://www.wwu.edu/employeewellness/.