Seventeen College of Business and Economics students attended the Collegiate DECA International Career Development Conference in Washington, D.C., in April 2016, including five who finished in the top 10 in North America.
Top-10 International finalists were:
- Nathan Nguyen, a senior in Marketing.
- Margerette Bou, a junior in Marketing.
- Anna Csicery, a freshman with an International Business interest.
- Grant Allison, a senior in Marketing.
- Michelle Diep, a senior in Finance.
Other National finalists were:
- Alex Smith, a junior in Finance.
- Liz Reynolds, a junior in Marketing.
- Jamsheed Motafram, a senior in Marketing.
- Jared Laird, a senior in Marketing.